Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm falling behind! Week 2

Sorry, but I forgot to blog the week before our break!  I want to talk about my Elluminate experience with my Collection Development class.  I was the one person who was online, and we were using Skype as a way for my to participate in the class.  We all have presentations to do, and the professor was wondering how I was going to achieve this.  During our last week in class, while Ken was letting us experiment with Elluminate, that I could use a Vroom to share my application and presentation.  I set up my Vroom, and practiced a couple of times.  At the time of the presentation, there were a few glitches (such as not getting my application running quickly, or a lag in time getting my presentation slides loaded), but these were minor.  The professor was impressed at what I could do, but the rest of the class wasn't.  Most of them were in one of Louis' cohorts already, so they knew all about any kind of technology that we were using.  This was a good experience for me, and I think it was a successful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment