This week I was given the honor of being in the first group of presenters for our cohort. To say that I'm nervous is an understatement. I have practiced this presentation so many times that I could do it in my sleep, but I'm still afraid that something will go wrong. Hopefully Ken will be patient with me!!
I chose to do my presentation on the administrator's viewpoint on online learning, and I have learned a lot from researching "the other side". When you're developing a course, you tend not to think of things like underlying costs, credentials, technology problems, etc. It makes me take a different look at a course, and makes me rethink how I would do things if I would ever get an online course. It also makes me take into consideration more of the things that go on in the background of an online course - it's not just about the teacher and the student. There's a lot more than that. Doing the project has opened up my eyes.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment