Sunday, April 3, 2011

Online Facilitation-Our first week!

This was a very interesting class!  This week we learned about asynchronous and synchronous facilitation skills.  I have to admit, before this class I really didn't know that those words meant.  But now, not only do I understand the meaning of the words, I also understand what skills are involved in order to teach in those manners.

During our class on Wednesday, Ken gave us the opportunity to explore the Eluminate facilitator's screen.  This was very interesting!  I also realized that it isn't as difficult as I thought it was.   I have decided that I am going to try to use Eluminate when I give a presentation during another class I am taking.   Until last Wednesday, I didn't really know how I was going to do that. You've enabled me, Ken!  I'll let you know next week how everything goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment