Tuesday, February 8, 2011
What I can use from this class to make me SMART!
I think that one of the items that I am able to take away from this course, and implement right away, is a Google site. I created a Google Site to give my students direction during a project where they created their own civilization. The site included 11 tasks, along with 11 assignments, that the tribes had to complete in order for their civilization to be completed. I will be able to Measure my students' success using the site by the work that they do, and the discussions that they have while creating their civilization. This goal is Attainable, as I have the resource available to use (Google sites), and my students have computers accessible. My goal is Realistic, as I am able to create a Google site, and my students are able to collaborate on the project. And my goal is Timely, as I have reached a part in my curriculum which is about the creation of civilizations and what they needed to survive. I am currently using my Google site, and I am pleased as to how this project is working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment