This past week has been very informative! I found out that Google docs is a very useful tool, and I plan on introducing it to my teachers as well as my students. It was great! Andi and I were typing on one document at the same time and every time the program auto-saved, we each saw what the other one was typing. How easy to collaborate on a document! It was done in no time at all.
I also refreshed my memory about social bookmarking. I re-established my delicious account, and plan on using it more often. I need to get the shortcut keys on both my computers - home and work. It will be a great way to keep my kids focused on what they are suppose to do versus being sidetracked.
I also learned quite a bit about browsers that I didn't know. I think that Firefox is going to become my browser of choice - the experience I've had with it during this class is impressive, and after I found out how limiting IE and Safari are, I'm ready for a change.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment