Tuesday, August 24, 2010

INFORMATION OVERLOAD!!

Have you ever felt that if someone gives you just one more piece of information that your brain was going to go on strike?  I think I'm getting to that point!  Our break comes at a good time for me as I feel that if I get anymore great ideas I will start to get overwhelmed.  Every week we find better and better tools on the Internet that I can use in my personal and professional life, but I'm starting to be afraid that the Internet is going to start taking over.  I need a break - time to assimilate what I've learned into what I do.  But what awesome tools that we've learned about!  The tools that Google has developed, Noodle Tools, the top 20 tools for educators - all things that I want to take more time to look at and to use.  An awesome class!  I've learned something that not only am I going to use, but things that I will be sharing with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment